Thursday, November 19, 2020

MY POETRY COLLECTION RELEASED BY HONOURABLE LG J&K AT RAJBHAVAN SRINAGAR



 25 October 2020/HONOURABLE Lieutenant Governor of J&K Shri Manoj Sinha Ji today released my new book of Poetry in Kashmiri titled “Ahsasan Hinde Sheeshe Khane” (अहसासन हिन्दि शीशा-खानअ) in presence of celebrated scholars and writers. It was surprising for me to find that His Excellency had written a brief but very encouraging paper on my literary contribution which was presented on the occasion. Shri Sinha Ji's appreciation means big to me. This is my 10th book of literature published so far. I have dedicated this book to the iconic spiritual saint-poetess Lala-Ded. This book is fore-worded by famous literary critic and iconic literary historian of Kashmir, Sh. Avatar Krishen Rehbar who left us some weeks back. "REHBAR SAHIB THANKS FOR WRITING THESE PRECIOUS WORDS FOR ME".

Sh. Vibod Gupta, former MLC, Dr. Ghulam Nabi Haleem, Sh. Parvez Manoos, Sh. Ghulam Nabi Kumar, Sh. Mohammad Aqeel and Sh. Satish Vimal were present on the occasion.

No comments: